Liquid Beeswax Polish ( liquid beeswax polish ):
Liquid Beeswax Polish combines a rich concentration of 100% Pure Beeswax in a low odor formula to create a classic beeswax polish, that will not fingerprint. The low odor of Liquid Beeswax Polish makes it particularly suitable for large interior surfaces and ideal for all previously finished and unfinished wood surfaces, antiques and large surfaces such as kitchen cabinets, paneling, armories, dining tables, staircases, etc., and, adds an excellent, fingerprint resistant beeswax finish to stainless steal kitchen surfaces.
Liquid Beeswax Polish is also popular for adding depth and beeswax protection to Faux Finishes and Venetian Plaster. Liquid Beeswax Polish is easy to apply and buff, leaving the surface with a beautiful satin to semi-gloss beeswax finish.
How to Apply Liquid Beeswax Polish:
- Apply Liquid Beeswax Polish to wood, furniture or painted surface using a soft cloth, No.5 Extra Fine Steel Wool and/or a furniture brush.
- Allow Liquid Beeswax Polish to dry. Drying time will be determined by environmental conditions such as heat, cold and humidity.
- After Beeswax Polish has dried, buff with a clean soft cloth and/or brush. Buffing the Beeswax Polish with a hand brush is helpful prior to buffing with a cloth.
- Using a drill brush will expedite the buffing process. Additional coats of Liquid Beeswax Polish may be required on particularly dry woods.
- If necessary, remove old wax and polish with furniture wax & polish remover.
How to Maintain Liquid Beeswax:
Dust and buff with a clean soft cloth or dust mitt. Apply a fresh coat of liquid beeswax Polish as needed.
An excellent , fast and easy wood finish using Liquid Beeswax Polish to produce a natural look and feel on all unfinished wood, is to first apply 2 or more coats of Wood Finishing Oil.
Once the final coat of Wood Finishing Oil has been applied to the wood surface and allowed to dry, apply 2 coats of Liquid Beeswax Polish with No.5 Premium Steel Wool.
The end effect is a beautiful silky smooth natural beeswax finish with the added benefits of a clear, all-natural oil finish.
If you are looking for the ideal liquid beeswax, take a loo at the products we have found above. Ideal for a range of furniture applications.