DEWALT DW715 Compound Miter Saw Review
Due to high quality performance and easy utilization, DEWALT DW715 Compound Miter Saw is being sold on large scale in the market. It incorporates several extremely useful and much needed features to provide user satisfaction. In this review, I’ll try to provide highly accurate overview regarding the pros, cons and various features employed by DEWALT DW715 miter saw.Click here to see full Pricing, Rating & Reviews
Features and Specifications:
Following are the various features and specifications incorporated by DEWALT DW715. After reading the information given below, you’ll be able to better analyze the quality and efficiency of this saw, and evaluating the suitability of this saw for your requirements will be more evident to you.
- Adjustable Miter Detent Plate: DEWALT DW715 miter saw incorporates highly efficient detent plate with eleven positive stops which enhances the productivity and ensures that the cutting will be in accordance with your requirement.
- Tall Sliding Fence: The crown can easily be molded up to several inches due to the presence of tall sliding fence which provides significant support. It also molds against the sliding fence along with the capability to sliding out of the way with high degree of ease while applying bevel cuts.
- Extremely Efficient Design Highly Suitable for Fast and Precise Cuts: DEWALT DW715 compound miter saw has 12 inch blade which is backed up by highly consistent and powerful motor of 15 AMP. The motor is highly efficient having speed of 4,000 RPM thus requiring very little time to cut, mold, miter cut or cross cut. This sturdy machine has terrific design which enables it to provide a highly versatile setup and much enhanced accuracy to handle various types of jobs. It employs user friendly cam lock miter handle which is extremely easy to adjust and provides accurate miter angles in very short time and it also allows for detent override which makes it possible for you to set the miter setting without any risk of saw slipping into the miter detents. It has broad miter capacity, from 0 to 50 degrees to both left and right, which enhances its versatility even more.
- Highly Portable and Very Easy to Transport: This saw possesses much lighter weight and its total weight is 42 pounds. It incorporates a well-designed carry handle which makes it much easier for you to lift it and transport it to the jobsite.
Pros and Cons:
- Highly powerful and efficient 15 AMP motor
- Miter detent plate is adjustable
- Tall sliding fence
- Increased versatility
- Easy to carry and transport
- Not compatible with ANY DeWalt Laser or LED worklight
- Clamp is not part of the saw and you have to pay extra for it
I’ll strongly recommend buying this product because it is a highly versatile machine which can easily be adjusted to perform huge variety of tasks. It is reliable, small, and easy to carry and highly recommended by several users, therefore you can have blind trust on this machine.
Similar Recommended Miter Saws
|Jet JMS-12SCMS||DEWALT DWS780||DEWALT DW715||Festool Kapex KS 120|
|Ratings||4 out of 5 stars (13 Reviews)||5 out of 5 stars (327 reviews)||4 out of 5 stars (548 reviews)||4 out of 5 stars (92 reviews)|
|Dimension||26.3 x 37.4 x 22.8 in||23.75 x 33 x 18.8 in||20 x 27.7 x 18.8 in||22.75 x 29.5 x 20 in|
|Power||electric cord||electric cord||electric cord||electric cord|
|Voltage||120 volts||120 volts||120 volts||120 volts|
|Reviews||Click For Customer Reviews||Click For Customer Reviews||Click For Customer Reviews||Click For Customer Reviews|
DEWALT DW715 compound miter saw is highly appreciated by the majority of its users and it has a feedback score of 4.7 out of 5 which makes it evident that this saw is highly efficient and reliable.