Clapham’s Beeswax Polish
Like all those hard to acquire and replicate success stories the secret behind Clapham’s Beeswax is actually based on an old family recipe. While that might seem a little unusual at first remember that most quality things we swear by now where once based on old family recipes. And this brilliant Beeswax shows that while the “old family recipe” might sound a little cliché it still holds true today.
Made in Canada by expert hands this amazing and simple to use Beeswax polish is ideal for antiques and regular everyday use. It would make a fantastic addition to any businesses or homes cleaning cupboards and don’t worry it’s easy to apply and you’ll instantly see its amazing affects. Just a quick dab with a clear and dry cloth will leave wood looking amazing.
According to the manufacturer:
Clapham’s Beeswax Beeswax Polish is a fine museum quality polish based on an old family recipe. It is made from beeswax with a little carnauba wax. It is delightful to use on wood or marble.
You can use it on wooden furniture and furnishings of any kind no matter what their age. You can also use it on marble so it’s perfect for antiques and fine furniture. You get 7 ounces per tub and it will last a good long time because even a small amount of this spectacular polish can accomplish a lot, so don’t worry you don’t have to apply a lot to see the effect.See Latest Price and More Reviews
The Pros and Cons of Clapham’s Beeswax
While we think this Clapham’s Beeswax is an amazing product there’s always going to be a few cons to go with the pros isn’t there? And there’s a great variety of different polishes available so it’s going to be difficult to know what the right one for you is.
With our in-depth pros and cons guide knowing whether this polish is the one for you will be that bit easier.
- Multi-use: One great notable thing about this polish is that it works just as well on marble as it does on wood. Making it ideal for a range of furniture especially antiques.
- Odourless: Polishes aren’t usually described has having a beautiful scent to them (unless they’re the fragranced variety) but many customers have pointed out that Clapham’s beeswax polish is pretty much odourless and that makes it easier for people with sensitive noses or eyes. (please note – a couple of reviews have said otherwise)
- Simple to Use: No complex timing or preparations needed like some polishes. Simply dab some on a cloth and polish away.
- Small Size: While the regular 7 ounce tub might stretch further than you imagine this polish comes in quite a small quantity when compared to some other brands. Which makes it a less than ideal choice for those bigger jobs.
- Residue: While this polish does leave a slight residue behind and while it can be easily and swiftly removed it does add extra work to what can already be a hard job. But if you’re ok with cleaning up some residue (which isn’t too uncommon with polishes) then you’ll still likely find this polish incredibly useful.