Beeswax Paste ( beeswax paste wax )
Beeswax Paste is handmade in small batches using a high quality concentration of pure beeswax in a paste. Beeswax Paste is low odor and particularly suited for reproducing the much desired and revered classic beeswax finish on wood, wood furniture, architectural details, decorative walls, objects or any finished or unfinished wood surface. See our guide on applying paste wax.
Beeswax Paste provides an additional layer of beeswax protection to most surfaces, particularly wood surfaces, nourishing and helping to protect against dryness.
Beeswax Paste is an excellent choice for maintaining antiques on a regular basis and the Beeswax Paste formula makes it very easy to apply, buff and maintain. Beeswax Paste is perfect for wood surfaces, especially absorbent woods like pine and oak.
How To Use:
- Apply Beeswax Paste to wood surface using a soft cloth, No. 5 Premium Steel Wool and/or Furniture Brush.
- Allow to dry. Drying time will be determined by environmental conditions such as heat, cold and humidity.
- After Beeswax Paste has dried, buff with a clean soft cloth and/or brush. Buffing with a hand brush is helpful prior to buffing with a cloth. Using a drill brush will expedite the buffing process.
- Additional coats of Beeswax Paste may be required on particularly dry woods.
- If necessary, remove old wax and polish with Furniture Wax & Polish Remover.
- Revive tired and dull wood finishes with Burnishing Polish.
How To Maintain:
Dust and buff with a clean soft cloth or Hand Duster. Apply a fresh coat of beeswax paste as needed. For additional wax protection, particularly table tops, we recommend the all-natural furniture polish, Patina Protector for regular maintenance. Patina Protector is the only product on the market recommended for maintaining a wax finish. Safe to use on any wood finish!
Once the final coat of wood finishing oil has been applied to the wood surface and allowed to dry, apply 2 coats of Beeswax Paste with No.5 Premium Steel Wool.
The end effect is a beautiful silky smooth natural beeswax finish with the added benefits of a clear, all-natural oil finish.
Try Daddy Vans natural Beeswax. Comes in unscented or scented.