Watco Danish Oil ( wood finishing oil ):
Watco Danish Oil is a unique blend of penetrating oil and wood varnish that hardens in the wood, not on the wood. Watco Danish Oil penetrates deep into wood pores to protect from within and enhance the natural beauty of the wood. Watco Danish Oil creates the rich, warm glow of a traditional hand-rubbed oil finish. Many projects can be completed in less than an hour when using Watco Danish Oil - simply brush or wipe on and wipe off. Watco Danish Oil is the choice of fine woodworkers, cabinetmakers and novices alike.
• Indoor use only [not recommended for floors]
• Stain, Seals, & Protects in one easy step
• Will not crack, chip, or peel
• Easy, Wipe-On Application!
• Covers 100-150 sq. ft. per quart
How To Apply Watco Danish Oil:
1. Use Watco Danish Oil on dry wood from which all previous coatings have been removed. Sand wood smooth as needed and wipe clean. 2.Test for color on a hidden section of wood before applying Watco Danish Oil. 3. Flood surface using brush or cloth, applying additional finish to areas that absorb all of the liquid. 4. After 30 minutes, reapply liberal amount of Watco Danish Oil. 5. After an additional 15 minutes penetration, wipe wood completely dry. Ready for use in 8-10 hours.